Welcome to the blog of Graphite Photography! My passion is beauty - natural, created, imaginative.
I enhance, capture, nurture.
Follow my blogs as I share with you my progress into the wide world of photography, make up and tanning.

http://www.graphitephotography.com.au

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Beach Baby


Last week I had the honours of shooting my sisters maternity photos. After the chaos of all that's been happening lately we had a last minute day off together where we braved the wind and rain (and 2 and a half hr drive) to meet just south of Noosa at beautiful Sunshine Beach. OMG I love beach shoots. Despite the weather they always turn out beautiful. Might just be me and my obsession with the coast.
I have always been jealous of sissypeas photogenics- even when she's about to explode she still photographs like a movie star. Only a couple of weeks to go, can't wait to meet the precious little monster! Hopefully my shutter finger will be fully intact by then (and bendable!). Only another 100 edits to go haha Love you xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment